Policy and More Information:
- The Bald Mountain House is inspected by the state of North Carolina. Our establishment earned an A (100%) health assessment rating for the latest health inspection period.
- The Bald Mountain House requires a minimum two-night stay, and are limited to no more than a double occupancy (2 persons) per bedroom. Applicable state and local taxes are added to the rental price.
- Check-in time is between 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise arranged. We will happily accommodate later check-in times with prior arrangements!
- Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- For safety reasons and consideration for other guests, The Bald Mountain House is not be suitable for infants or children under 13 years of age. Please call for more information if you might be traveling with children.
- We are not handicap accessible at this time. However, we would be happy to speak with you if you have any questions about our accommodation options for those individuals with disabilities. Please do not hesitate to call or e-mail; if we cannot accommodate, we certainly will refer you to the options that can.
- For the safety of our guests, The Bald Mountain House offers an indoor, non-smoking atmosphere.
- We are not able to accommodate pets.
Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
- Payment for your reservation guarantees your accommodation.
- Payment for reservations may be made by credit card using our “Book Now” button.
- Personal checks must be received by BMH no less than 7 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Please contact the Innkeeper directly for endorsement and mailing address details.
- We accept cash at check-in for any upgrades or changes to your reservation. Personal checks, debit cards, credit cards, and other forms of payment cannot be accepted at check-in.
- If the cancellation is made 14 days or less before the check-in date of your reservation, there will be no refund available.
- Early departures are viewed as cancellations and will not be refunded.